Sunday, August 24, 2008

hebmuller weekend

Kevin sandblasted the Hebmuller body yesterday morning,
but I wasn't there to take pictures.
This is the aftermath...18 bags of sand later.

Now it's time to primer the newly sandblasted areas
before they have a chance to rust.

He was going to try to finish the sandblasting today,
but he ran out of sand yesterday,
so that will have to wait for another day.


I say..."good thing" because with the Florida heat and humidity and the sandblasting suit he has to wear, I am glad he's got a couple days of rest before he does that again. His clothes from yesterday were entirely dripping wet from sweat after he was done.

I can't end a post now without including Kevin's
trusty dog...I mean cat, Bruce.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are quick into this one.
I love it, I hope the body is not to bad, Right front had been in an accident I think.
Good job Kevin, beware of the dog..eh car that it wil not get a new coat in primmer.

Greetings, Peter