Thursday, September 25, 2008

back to the old grind

Bill has been working on the G-99 dash this week.

Munch is lending a paw.

looking good!

Andy, Bret and Kevin have been working on the 904.

Andy is getting ready to install the headlight backing plate.

ready to install

one more thing to check off the list

Bret is sizing up the plexiglass headlight cover.

installing the headlight

Kevin is ready to install the tail lights

lights are ready

nice!

P O R S C H E
hey...where's the "P"

Andy and Kevin have also been working on the 962 roof.

Kevin is working on the support.

Happy, as he always is...

now fit on the car, the bodywork continues...

using that finger spreader again

Bruce says, "I might have my own blogspot now,
but that doesn't mean that I'm not around
to help my best friend, Kevin".

One more shot before I call it a day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There's sure some nice work going on in your shop!
Fun to see the photos.
Susan