Saturday, August 16, 2008

hebmuller update

Yesterday just before I went home, Kevin asked me to come and take some pictures. When I asked what I was suppose to take pictures of, he told me that they were going to lift the Hebmuller body off of the chassis.

So they proceeded to lift it up and off...

and moved it over here.

Then, of course, they had to do a little inspection.

Who knows what they are looking for,
they just like to look now that they can.

So here is the chassis, which Kevin wasted no time in...

steamcleaning.

When the boys take stuff apart...they really take it apart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin, Great to see the heb will be restored.
I love the picts, the new dash is good. I asume the car will be restored with metal parts?
Keep us updated. The Italian guy is still waiting on the plate, remember? But he is in no hurry.

Greetings, Peter, Zelensis owner Belgium.

Anonymous said...

Kevin - Great site, love the pics. Could you email me please, I have a question for you: oldsplitvw@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Bill